Terms and Conditions
The new Jadberg Web Store now allows direct ordering from websites. Ordering is completely safe and it is absolutely not obligatory until the order is sent. You can check the status of your order by clicking on the "basket" button in the right toolbar.
Each product has a "Price From" (means the price for the basic product variant), the "To Cart" button (click this button to place the goods in the basket whenever you can remove the goods from the basket or cancel the operation). Each item shows the quantity in stock. If the item is not in stock, it must be produced. In this case, a longer delivery time must be considered. In addition, each product contains "Minimum Quantity" information. It informs you about how many products of type should be ordered if the goods are in stock but the minimum quantity is higher than 1pc, please contact our store. oddzdein this case, it is possible to supply a subliminal quantity.
When ordering Jadberg products from the website, the following rules apply. Please read them carefully:
- The prices quoted include VAT and always apply to the basic configuration of the product (short sleeve shirts, shorts without slippers, etc.). The price does not include prints (except digital jerseys). If the resulting price varies (compared to the price shown on the Internet), we will tell you when you receive your order. If it is not explicitly stated that the price for the jersey is only for jersey, the shorts are sold separately. For goods that are usually delivered in pairs (socks, protectors, etc.), the price is always for a pair.
- Be sure to choose the right size of products, variants and color combinations. Pay special attention to size, if you are not sure of the right size, please contact us.
- Team clothing may be limited by the minimum amount. In this case, at least as many products as ordered for each item must be ordered.
- The delivery term varies according to the products - each product has an approximate delivery time. We send out stock items as soon as possible, custom products (jerseys, training kits) within 3 weeks.
- Way of payment: You can pay the goods either by cash on delivery or by cash. payment in advance. For custom made products, we require a deposit of approximately 50%.
- Postage: We charge shipping costs according to the selected transport type and payment When ordering over 3,000 CZK, the shipping cost is free of charge. More about shipping costs in the Delivery Methods section.
- GIFTS for our valued customers: When ordering over 500, - CZK you get the Jadberg keychain free of charge, over 1 000, - CZK you get a wristband Jadberg, when ordering over 1500, - CZK you get socks Jadberg Socks free of charge - please specify in stock, when ordering over 2000 , - CZK you get the Jadberg T-shirt free-size please put in stock. When ordering over 3,500, - CZK you receive a free set Jadberg Wings T-shirt + free shorts.
- The postage is free of charge for orders over 3000, - CZK, the package is always free of charge.
- After sending your order, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail. When ordering your equipment, you will be contacted by our sales department. If you do not receive the confirmation of your order, please contact usSales Department.
- Complaints and returns are governed by applicable regulations. For more about the complaints, please refer to the Complaints section.
- If you do not know any advice, we will be happy to advise you on the phone: 577 941 006 or by e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Full business terms:
Terms of business Jadberg
1. Introductory provisions
1.1 In accordance with the provisions of § 1751 (1) of Act. No. 89/2012 Coll. (The Civil Code) as amended, Martin Jadrníček-Jadberg issues these terms and conditions, which form an integral part of the Purchase Contract concluded between:
Martin Jadrníček-Jadberg with registered office at Svatoplukova 303, 76361 Napajedla, company ID: 46306609, email@example.com, 577 941 006 (hereinafter referred to as "the seller") on the one hand and the buyer on the other.
1.2 Buyer is a natural or legal person who enters into a sales contract with the Seller through the Seller's Internet Store, located at www.jadberg.eu (hereinafter eshop).
1.3 If the buyer is a consumer under § 419 of the Act. 89/2012 Coll. the relations not governed by these terms and conditions are governed by Act No. 89/2012 Coll. If the buyer, when ordering / purchasing goods in the course of his business or in the exercise of his own profession, the relationship is governed by these contractual terms not regulated by Act No. 89/2012 Coll. notwithstanding the provisions of § 2158 - § 2174.
1.4 The Buyer confirms by signing the Purchase Agreement that he has become familiar with the full text of these Terms of Service, understands all of its provisions and fully agrees with them.
1.5 The Seller may at any time amend the terms of these Terms and Conditions. The buyer is bound by the terms of the contract at the time of the purchase agreement.
2. Closing the Purchase Agreement
2.1 The Buyer, by selecting the goods from the Seller's offer and subsequently ordering it (by completing the Order Form), shall submit to the Seller a proposal for the conclusion of the Purchase Contract. The purchase contract between the seller and the buyer is concluded at the moment of acceptance of this proposal, ie confirmation of the order by the seller sent to the buyer's email address. In the event that such confirmation on the part of the seller does not occur, the purchase agreement is deemed not to have been concluded.
2.2 The order form includes, in particular, the designation of the goods, the price of the goods, the way and the price of the goods and the space for filling in the purchaser's identification data.
2.3 The buyer's identification data includes, in particular, his name and surname, or the name of the company, place of residence or registered office, date of birth or ID, e-mail address, contact telephone or delivery address.
2.4 The price of all goods offered at the eshop of the seller is stated including VAT and all related sales fees (with the exception of the postage and packaging price, which is stated separately). The price of the goods is valid as long as it is published in the eshop of the seller.
2.5 The condition of the order validity is filling in all the details of the order form, including the agreement with the wording of these terms and conditions.
2.6 The Buyer understands that the Seller is not obliged to conclude a Purchase Agreement with the Purchaser for all goods listed in the seller's eshop, ie that the issue of the goods at the eshop of the Seller is not an offer to conclude a contract within the meaning of § 1732 of the Civil Code. disciple.
2.7 All the facts stated by the buyer in a note in the order form are part of the concluded purchase agreement in case the seller agrees with them, in the event of his disapproval it is considered that the purchase contract has not been concluded. Similarly, if the seller fails to meet any buyer's request expressed in the order, the seller will send the buyer a new order with the request to comment on it. The Purchase Agreement is currently concluded by sending this new order to the Buyer to the Seller and its subsequent confirmation by the Seller.
2.8 The Seller is entitled to request Buyer by telephone or written confirmation of his / her order in circumstances worthy of consideration before confirming the order and thus concluding the Purchase Agreement.
3. Rights and Obligations of the Parties
3.1 By concluding the purchase contract, the seller is obliged to surrender the goods ordered to the buyer and the buyer is obliged to pay the seller the price agreed upon.
3.2 The Buyer is obliged to take over the goods ordered and delivered in accordance with the Purchase Agreement and these Terms and Conditions.
3.3 If it is necessary for the purchaser's reasons to supply the goods otherwise than in the contract, the seller is entitled to require the buyer to bear all the costs associated with this delivery.
4. Withdrawal from the contract
4.1 In accordance with the provisions of § 1829 of the Civil Code, disciple. the buyer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
4.2 The buyer may use a message sent by e-mail or by post to the seller's address for withdrawal.
4.3 If the buyer withdraws from the contract, he shall send or hand over to the Seller, without undue delay, within 14 days of withdrawal, the goods he has received from him.
4.4 If the buyer withdraws from the contract, the seller shall return it without undue delay, not later than fourteen days after withdrawal, all cash, including delivery costs, which he has accepted under the contract (in addition to the additional costs incurred as a result of the buyer's chosen delivery method , which is different from the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the seller).
4.5 If the Buyer withdraws from the Purchase Agreement, the Seller shall not be obliged to return the received funds to the Buyer before the Buyer submits the Goods or proves that the Goods have been dispatched to the Seller.
4.6 The costs associated with returning the goods to the seller are borne in full by the buyer.
4.7 The Buyer is liable to the Seller for any impairment of the value of goods resulting from the handling of such goods other than the need to dispose of it in respect of its nature and characteristics.
4.8 The Buyer can not withdraw from the contracts mentioned in Section 1837 of the Act. 89/2012 Coll.
4.9 The Seller is entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement by the Buyer until the goods have been taken over by the Purchaser in the event of circumstances preventing him from delivering the ordered goods to the Purchaser.
5. Payment Terms and Transfer of Ownership Right
5.1 The Buyer is not obliged to pay the seller a deposit for the ordered goods, except in the cases explicitly agreed in the order.
5.2 Goods will be delivered / handed over to the Purchaser only after the full purchase price has been paid, including delivery costs. The purchase price is payable at the moment of receipt of the goods. In the case of a non-cash payment to the seller's account, the purchase price is payable within 14 days after the conclusion of the contract.
5.3 The transfer of ownership of the ordered goods from the seller to the buyer occurs only when the purchase price is fully paid, including delivery costs.
5.4 The Buyer expressly agrees to the possibility of sending a tax document in electronic form (instead of a document in written form) to his / her email address.
6. Rights of defective performance and quality assurance
6.1 The rights and obligations of the Contracting Parties concerning rights of defective performance are governed by Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Namely its provisions § 2099 - § 2112
6.2 If the defective performance is a material breach of the contract, the buyer has the right to remove the defect by delivering a new item without defect or by delivering the missing item, or by removing the defect by repairing the item or a reasonable discount on the purchase price or withdrawing from the contract.
6.3 If the defective performance is a minor breach of contract, the buyer has the right to remove the defect or a reasonable discount on the purchase price.
6.4 By guaranteeing quality, the seller undertakes that the item will be fit for normal use for a certain period of time or that it will retain its usual characteristics.
6.5 The warranty period runs from the surrender of the item to the buyer; if the thing was dispatched under the contract, it runs from the milking to the destination.
7.1 The Purchaser hereby grants the Seller the right to collect, process, store and use the information provided by the Buyer for the purposes of Seller's information and billing systems and for use in Seller's marketing actions to inform the Buyer of Seller's new products.
7.2 This is especially the name and surname of the buyer / business name, address of his / her domicile, address of delivery, date of birth, ID / ID, email address and telephone number.
7.3 The Buyer expressly agrees to send commercial communications within the meaning of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., As amended, by the Seller to its electronic mail address.
7.4 The Purchaser gives consent and authorization to the aforementioned for an indefinite period from the date of dispatch of the order.
8. Final Arrangements
8.1 Any relationship not covered by these Terms of Service shall be governed by the relevant provisions of the Civil Code as well as other relevant legal regulations.
8.2 If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful or invalid, this shall not affect the validity or effectiveness of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
8.3 All agreements between the seller and the buyer contained in the sales contract take precedence over the provisions of these non-contractual terms and conditions.