- All about shopping
- Terms of Claim
Terms of Claim
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully:
We provide a 2 year warranty on all goods. The warranty covers defects in production or material, does not apply to product wear due to use.
- Complaints not related to manufacturing or material defects (eg error in log, number, etc.) must be submitted in writing within 5 days of receipt of the goods.
- The complaint must be applied within the deadline and must be accompanied by all the details (description of the defect, copy of the invoice or the paragon).
- Send the complaint only to the business addressJadbergand do not forget to put your return address.
- We will not send the complaint to the payee (we will return the unexpected cash on delivery to the addressee), but by post, if the fault is irreparable and the customer requests a refund, we will send it by postal order.
- The deadline for resolving a claim is 30 days, but in the vast majority of cases we handle complaints within 14 days.
- Only defects related to defects in production or material are claimable, we can not accept claims where normal wear and tear is due to use.
- Claimed goods must be clean and washed to comply with hygienic principles. Dirty or sweaty goods are automatically returned to the sender without any intervention.
Return or replacement of goods:
It is governed by Act 367 / 2000sb.
1) Applies only to the final consumer, not the trader of the buyer to the IČO.
2) Only stock goods can be returned, not custom-made goods and therefore customized by the consumer (jerseys sets, products printed with name, number or logo, products otherwise customized).
3) Goods can be returned within 14 days of purchase.
4) Only unreturned and undamaged goods with all tags and original packaging may be returned.
5) Goods must be in a condition to be resold as new and unused.
6) Returned goods may be exchanged for other goods or require a refund.
7) If you are sending the goods by mail, your refund does not include the postage paid by you.
8) The goods must be returned with the original proof of purchase.
9) If you want to return the goods, first notify us and in any case do not send a cash on delivery. Such repayments will be returned to the sender, and you may miss the deadline for returning the goods.
However, we believe you will be exceedingly happy with Jadberg products, so you will not need a claim :)
Please do not forget that the warranty period and product life are not the same. The life of the product is determined by the manner and frequency of use and is often different from the warranty period.
This is especially true for high-volume products such as protectors, goalie gloves,
tel .: 577941006 Fax: 577941115
JADBERG reserves the right to make any changes without prior notice. The validity of these conditions automatically cancels the issue of new terms.
Exact wording of the conditions for withdrawal:
1. Right to withdraw from the contract
1.1 Within 14 days you have the right to withdraw from this agreement without giving any reason.
1.2 You have the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days of the day following the day of the conclusion of the contract, and in the event of a purchase contract where you or a third party (other than the carrier) of you will take over the goods.
1.3 For the purpose of exercising the right to withdraw from the contract, you must notify Jadberg, registered office at Svatoplukova 303, 76361 Napajedla, identification number: 46306609, in the form of a unilateral legal negotiation (for example by letter sent through the postal service provider or by fax, e -mailem).
1.4 In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send a withdrawal before the expiry of the relevant period.
2. Consequences of withdrawal
2.1 If you withdraw from this Agreement, we will refund you without undue delay to your account, payment for the goods we have received from you. We will refund the payment only upon receipt of the returned goods.
2.2 You will bear the direct costs associated with the return of the goods. You are responsible only for the loss of value of the goods as a result of the handling of these goods in a manner other than that necessary to understand the nature and characteristics of the goods, including their functionality.