- All about shopping
All about shopping
Terms and Conditions
The new Jadberg Web Store now allows direct ordering from websites. Ordering is completely safe and it is absolutely not obligatory until the order is sent. You can check the status of your order by clicking on the "basket" button in the right toolbar.
Each product has a "Price From" (means the price for the basic product variant), the "To Cart" button (click this button to place the goods in the basket whenever you can remove the goods from the basket or cancel the operation). Each item shows the quantity in stock. If the item is not in stock, it must be produced. In this case, a longer delivery time must be considered. In addition, each product contains "Minimum Quantity" information. It informs you about how many products of type should be ordered if the goods are in stock but the minimum quantity is higher than 1pc, please contact our store. oddzdein this case, it is possible to supply a subliminal quantity.
When ordering Jadberg products from the website, the following rules apply. Please read them carefully:
- The prices quoted include VAT and always apply to the basic configuration of the product (short sleeve shirts, shorts without slippers, etc.). The price does not include prints (except digital jerseys). If the resulting price varies (compared to the price shown on the Internet), we will tell you when you receive your order. If it is not explicitly stated that the price for the jersey is only for jersey, the shorts are sold separately. For goods that are usually delivered in pairs (socks, protectors, etc.), the price is always for a pair.
- Be sure to choose the right size of products, variants and color combinations. Pay special attention to size, if you are not sure of the right size, please contact us.
- Team clothing may be limited by the minimum amount. In this case, at least as many products as ordered for each item must be ordered.
- The delivery term varies according to the products - each product has an approximate delivery time. We send out stock items as soon as possible, custom products (jerseys, training kits) within 3 weeks.
- Way of payment: You can pay the goods either by cash on delivery or by cash. payment in advance. For custom made products, we require a deposit of approximately 50%.
- Postage: We charge shipping costs according to the selected transport type and payment When ordering over 3,000 CZK, the shipping cost is free of charge. More about shipping costs in the Delivery Methods section.
- GIFTS for our valued customers: When ordering over 500, - CZK you get the Jadberg keychain free of charge, over 1 000, - CZK you get a wristband Jadberg, when ordering over 1500, - CZK you get socks Jadberg Socks free of charge - please specify in stock, when ordering over 2000 , - CZK you get the Jadberg T-shirt free-size please put in stock. When ordering over 3,500, - CZK you receive a free set Jadberg Wings T-shirt + free shorts.
- The postage is free of charge for orders over 3000, - CZK, the package is always free of charge.
- After sending your order, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail. When ordering your equipment, you will be contacted by our sales department. If you do not receive the confirmation of your order, please contact usSales Department.
- Complaints and returns are governed by applicable regulations. For more about the complaints, please refer to the Complaints section.
- If you do not know any advice, we will be happy to advise you on the phone: 577 941 006 or by e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Full business terms:
Terms of business Jadberg
1. Introductory provisions
1.1 In accordance with the provisions of § 1751 (1) of Act. No. 89/2012 Coll. (The Civil Code) as amended, Martin Jadrníček-Jadberg issues these terms and conditions, which form an integral part of the Purchase Contract concluded between:
Martin Jadrníček-Jadberg with registered office at Svatoplukova 303, 76361 Napajedla, company ID: 46306609, email@example.com, 577 941 006 (hereinafter referred to as "the seller") on the one hand and the buyer on the other.
1.2 Buyer is a natural or legal person who enters into a sales contract with the Seller through the Seller's Internet Store, located at www.jadberg.eu (hereinafter eshop).
1.3 If the buyer is a consumer under § 419 of the Act. 89/2012 Coll. the relations not governed by these terms and conditions are governed by Act No. 89/2012 Coll. If the buyer, when ordering / purchasing goods in the course of his business or in the exercise of his own profession, the relationship is governed by these contractual terms not regulated by Act No. 89/2012 Coll. notwithstanding the provisions of § 2158 - § 2174.
1.4 The Buyer confirms by signing the Purchase Agreement that he has become familiar with the full text of these Terms of Service, understands all of its provisions and fully agrees with them.
1.5 The Seller may at any time amend the terms of these Terms and Conditions. The buyer is bound by the terms of the contract at the time of the purchase agreement.
2. Closing the Purchase Agreement
2.1 The Buyer, by selecting the goods from the Seller's offer and subsequently ordering it (by completing the Order Form), shall submit to the Seller a proposal for the conclusion of the Purchase Contract. The purchase contract between the seller and the buyer is concluded at the moment of acceptance of this proposal, ie confirmation of the order by the seller sent to the buyer's email address. In the event that such confirmation on the part of the seller does not occur, the purchase agreement is deemed not to have been concluded.
2.2 The order form includes, in particular, the designation of the goods, the price of the goods, the way and the price of the goods and the space for filling in the purchaser's identification data.
2.3 The buyer's identification data includes, in particular, his name and surname, or the name of the company, place of residence or registered office, date of birth or ID, e-mail address, contact telephone or delivery address.
2.4 The price of all goods offered at the eshop of the seller is stated including VAT and all related sales fees (with the exception of the postage and packaging price, which is stated separately). The price of the goods is valid as long as it is published in the eshop of the seller.
2.5 The condition of the order validity is filling in all the details of the order form, including the agreement with the wording of these terms and conditions.
2.6 The Buyer understands that the Seller is not obliged to conclude a Purchase Agreement with the Purchaser for all goods listed in the seller's eshop, ie that the issue of the goods at the eshop of the Seller is not an offer to conclude a contract within the meaning of § 1732 of the Civil Code. disciple.
2.7 All the facts stated by the buyer in a note in the order form are part of the concluded purchase agreement in case the seller agrees with them, in the event of his disapproval it is considered that the purchase contract has not been concluded. Similarly, if the seller fails to meet any buyer's request expressed in the order, the seller will send the buyer a new order with the request to comment on it. The Purchase Agreement is currently concluded by sending this new order to the Buyer to the Seller and its subsequent confirmation by the Seller.
2.8 The Seller is entitled to request Buyer by telephone or written confirmation of his / her order in circumstances worthy of consideration before confirming the order and thus concluding the Purchase Agreement.
3. Rights and Obligations of the Parties
3.1 By concluding the purchase contract, the seller is obliged to surrender the goods ordered to the buyer and the buyer is obliged to pay the seller the price agreed upon.
3.2 The Buyer is obliged to take over the goods ordered and delivered in accordance with the Purchase Agreement and these Terms and Conditions.
3.3 If it is necessary for the purchaser's reasons to supply the goods otherwise than in the contract, the seller is entitled to require the buyer to bear all the costs associated with this delivery.
4. Withdrawal from the contract
4.1 In accordance with the provisions of § 1829 of the Civil Code, disciple. the buyer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
4.2 The buyer may use a message sent by e-mail or by post to the seller's address for withdrawal.
4.3 If the buyer withdraws from the contract, he shall send or hand over to the Seller, without undue delay, within 14 days of withdrawal, the goods he has received from him.
4.4 If the buyer withdraws from the contract, the seller shall return it without undue delay, not later than fourteen days after withdrawal, all cash, including delivery costs, which he has accepted under the contract (in addition to the additional costs incurred as a result of the buyer's chosen delivery method , which is different from the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the seller).
4.5 If the Buyer withdraws from the Purchase Agreement, the Seller shall not be obliged to return the received funds to the Buyer before the Buyer submits the Goods or proves that the Goods have been dispatched to the Seller.
4.6 The costs associated with returning the goods to the seller are borne in full by the buyer.
4.7 The Buyer is liable to the Seller for any impairment of the value of goods resulting from the handling of such goods other than the need to dispose of it in respect of its nature and characteristics.
4.8 The Buyer can not withdraw from the contracts mentioned in Section 1837 of the Act. 89/2012 Coll.
4.9 The Seller is entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement by the Buyer until the goods have been taken over by the Purchaser in the event of circumstances preventing him from delivering the ordered goods to the Purchaser.
5. Payment Terms and Transfer of Ownership Right
5.1 The Buyer is not obliged to pay the seller a deposit for the ordered goods, except in the cases explicitly agreed in the order.
5.2 Goods will be delivered / handed over to the Purchaser only after the full purchase price has been paid, including delivery costs. The purchase price is payable at the moment of receipt of the goods. In the case of a non-cash payment to the seller's account, the purchase price is payable within 14 days after the conclusion of the contract.
5.3 The transfer of ownership of the ordered goods from the seller to the buyer occurs only when the purchase price is fully paid, including delivery costs.
5.4 The Buyer expressly agrees to the possibility of sending a tax document in electronic form (instead of a document in written form) to his / her email address.
6. Rights of defective performance and quality assurance
6.1 The rights and obligations of the Contracting Parties concerning rights of defective performance are governed by Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Namely its provisions § 2099 - § 2112
6.2 If the defective performance is a material breach of the contract, the buyer has the right to remove the defect by delivering a new item without defect or by delivering the missing item, or by removing the defect by repairing the item or a reasonable discount on the purchase price or withdrawing from the contract.
6.3 If the defective performance is a minor breach of contract, the buyer has the right to remove the defect or a reasonable discount on the purchase price.
6.4 By guaranteeing quality, the seller undertakes that the item will be fit for normal use for a certain period of time or that it will retain its usual characteristics.
6.5 The warranty period runs from the surrender of the item to the buyer; if the thing was dispatched under the contract, it runs from the milking to the destination.
7.1 The Purchaser hereby grants the Seller the right to collect, process, store and use the information provided by the Buyer for the purposes of Seller's information and billing systems and for use in Seller's marketing actions to inform the Buyer of Seller's new products.
7.2 This is especially the name and surname of the buyer / business name, address of his / her domicile, address of delivery, date of birth, ID / ID, email address and telephone number.
7.3 The Buyer expressly agrees to send commercial communications within the meaning of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., As amended, by the Seller to its electronic mail address.
7.4 The Purchaser gives consent and authorization to the aforementioned for an indefinite period from the date of dispatch of the order.
8. Final Arrangements
8.1 Any relationship not covered by these Terms of Service shall be governed by the relevant provisions of the Civil Code as well as other relevant legal regulations.
8.2 If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful or invalid, this shall not affect the validity or effectiveness of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
8.3 All agreements between the seller and the buyer contained in the sales contract take precedence over the provisions of these non-contractual terms and conditions.
Terms of Claim
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully:
We provide a 2 year warranty on all goods. The warranty covers defects in production or material, does not apply to product wear due to use.
- Complaints not related to manufacturing or material defects (eg error in log, number, etc.) must be submitted in writing within 5 days of receipt of the goods.
- The complaint must be applied within the deadline and must be accompanied by all the details (description of the defect, copy of the invoice or the paragon).
- Send the complaint only to the business addressJadbergand do not forget to put your return address.
- We will not send the complaint to the payee (we will return the unexpected cash on delivery to the addressee), but by post, if the fault is irreparable and the customer requests a refund, we will send it by postal order.
- The deadline for resolving a claim is 30 days, but in the vast majority of cases we handle complaints within 14 days.
- Only defects related to defects in production or material are claimable, we can not accept claims where normal wear and tear is due to use.
- Claimed goods must be clean and washed to comply with hygienic principles. Dirty or sweaty goods are automatically returned to the sender without any intervention.
Return or replacement of goods:
It is governed by Act 367 / 2000sb.
1) Applies only to the final consumer, not the trader of the buyer to the IČO.
2) Only stock goods can be returned, not custom-made goods and therefore customized by the consumer (jerseys sets, products printed with name, number or logo, products otherwise customized).
3) Goods can be returned within 14 days of purchase.
4) Only unreturned and undamaged goods with all tags and original packaging may be returned.
5) Goods must be in a condition to be resold as new and unused.
6) Returned goods may be exchanged for other goods or require a refund.
7) If you are sending the goods by mail, your refund does not include the postage paid by you.
8) The goods must be returned with the original proof of purchase.
9) If you want to return the goods, first notify us and in any case do not send a cash on delivery. Such repayments will be returned to the sender, and you may miss the deadline for returning the goods.
However, we believe you will be exceedingly happy with Jadberg products, so you will not need a claim :)
Please do not forget that the warranty period and product life are not the same. The life of the product is determined by the manner and frequency of use and is often different from the warranty period.
This is especially true for high-volume products such as protectors, goalie gloves,
tel .: 577941006 Fax: 577941115
JADBERG reserves the right to make any changes without prior notice. The validity of these conditions automatically cancels the issue of new terms.
Exact wording of the conditions for withdrawal:
1. Right to withdraw from the contract
1.1 Within 14 days you have the right to withdraw from this agreement without giving any reason.
1.2 You have the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days of the day following the day of the conclusion of the contract, and in the event of a purchase contract where you or a third party (other than the carrier) of you will take over the goods.
1.3 For the purpose of exercising the right to withdraw from the contract, you must notify Jadberg, registered office at Svatoplukova 303, 76361 Napajedla, identification number: 46306609, in the form of a unilateral legal negotiation (for example by letter sent through the postal service provider or by fax, e -mailem).
1.4 In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send a withdrawal before the expiry of the relevant period.
2. Consequences of withdrawal
2.1 If you withdraw from this Agreement, we will refund you without undue delay to your account, payment for the goods we have received from you. We will refund the payment only upon receipt of the returned goods.
2.2 You will bear the direct costs associated with the return of the goods. You are responsible only for the loss of value of the goods as a result of the handling of these goods in a manner other than that necessary to understand the nature and characteristics of the goods, including their functionality.
We deliver to different countries in following prices via GLS courier:
Z2-Austria, Germany, Poland, Hungary, Slovenia: 12,- EUR
Z3-Belgium, Holland, Latvia, Switzerland, Denmark, Lithuania: 18,- EUR
Z4-United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, France: 25,- EUR
Z5-Sweden, Norway: 42,- EUR
The goods from the Jadberg.com internet shop can be picked up in our Napajedla store, which can be found at:
Jadberg, Svatoplukova 303, 76361 Napajedla, tel. +420 733 531 518
Opening hours: Monday Until Friday 8.00 - 16.00 hours.
You can pay your goods via Paypal or On-line card payment or via bank transfer (We will prepare an invoice and you will make a payment based on it-please note that this payment take longer time).
IBAN: CZ03 2010 0000 0020 0106 3766
When paying by bank transfer, please provide the invoice number as a variable symbol.
Phone: +420 577 941 006
Mobile: +420 733 531 518
Fax: +420 577 941 115
We are available to you on working days from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm on these phone numbers
Opening hours of the showroom:
At the headquarters of the company, you can also see the full range of Jadberg products.
We are open from Monday to Friday from 8.00-16.00. We recommend making a phone call in advance.
Svatoplukova 303, 76361 Napajedla
IČ: 46306609, DIČ: CZ7104124599
How to order jerseys and teamwear
HOW TO ORDER CUSTOM PRODUCTS: JADBERG JERSEYS AND TEAM CLOTHES:
PRODUCT SELECTION: Choose the model of the jersey (sets, shorts, etc.) you like and send us a request, or order either via the web (you receive a free gift) or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not know anything about something, write or call (733 531 518, 577 941 006), we will be happy to advise you.
PRICE OFFER: We will prepare a non-binding quotation for you;
SIZE-SAMPLE SELECTION: You will find detailed size charts for the products. If you want to be sure of the correct size, we will agree to send you samples that will be sent to you on delivery. After returning them, we will refund the samples for you, or we will deduct them from the price of the order. The samples will not always be identical, but will be so that you can test the sizes. It is always better to agree on sending samples by phone or e-mail. We will tell you which samples are currently available.
BACKUP: After the price quotation has been approved, we will send you an advance invoice for about 50% of the product price. After it is paid, production and work on graphics begin.
GRAPHIC VIEW: After paying the deposit, our graphic designers will prepare a graphic preview of your new jerseys or other sports equipment. With graphics you consult the final appearance of the job. You have 3 graphical previews for free. After the graphic preview is approved, the delivery time starts to run, so please do not hesitate to approve it.
MANUFACTURING: After approval of the graphic preview, production starts to run. Delivery time varies by season, usually between 2-4 weeks, in high season it can be up to 6 weeks. The delivery time of 6 weeks is a standard for piece deliveries. If you need products for a specific date, please let us know if we can respond to this situation.
COMPLETION OF THE CONTRACT: Once the order is complete, we will contact you and agree on the method of delivery (in person, by post). Surcharge can be paid cash on delivery, transfer to the account before shipment of the goods, or in cash upon handing over the goods.
Backgrounds: To ensure the best print quality, please provide logos in vector formats (Adobe, Corel). If you do not have the highest resolution possible. Texts must be converted into curves. If you require a special color, use Pantone shades. *
Note: Please include some of these data when communicating (more is better): Name, or section name, bid number, order number or advance invoice number.
*) Logos and banners are best delivered in curves, either:
a) In Acrobat in pdf files (also converted to curves).
b) Corel to X5 in cdr-converted curves.
c) In Illustrator-ai, eps in Curves.
d) If the logos in the curves do not send us what you have and we will consider the next steps.
When ordering or requesting please provide as much contact information as possible, where we can reach you, especially email and mobile.